Frequently Asked Questions
RESERVATION, BOOKING & REDEMPTION
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 24 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries.
The customer is responsible for paying the entire service on the day of the reservation. The client has 24 hours to change or cancel his reservation. We will wait for the client up to 40 minutes after the meeting time. If the client does not arrive or does not meet his appointment at the agreed place, there will be no refund of money. The client is responsible for notifying the agency of any change.
1. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
2. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
3. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
4. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to Reiter Tours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as Reiter Tours will be to refund you, with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure – 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 5 days prior to departure – 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8 hours prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where Reiter Tours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
1. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
2. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
3. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
4. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
5. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, Reiter Tours will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
7. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
9. Reach Departure location
We will wait for the client up to 40 minutes after the meeting time. If the client does not arrive or does not meet his appointment at the agreed place, there will be no refund of money. The client is responsible for notifying the agency of any change.